Friday, November 16, 2001

I saw this picture on the BBC News site. What is that anyway? I was unaware that Michael had a mohawk phase. That's just weird.

I have not had a whole lot of time to do much surfing for interesting sites. Hence the lack of links lately.

I am adding a new feature... if you could call it that. Ever notice how some businesses come up with these painfully cutesy names? Ugh! Some are so bad they should be outlawed. I admit I came up with my own. If I ever open my coffee shop, it will be La Vida Mocha... just like Nate's was going to be Java the Hut. Anyway, without further ado:

Today's Painfully Cutesy Store: a salon in Franklin called Hair Peace

Song of the Day:
well shoot, I can't figure out the name of it, because I just realized the album isn't released yet. but it's song #2 on Jennifer Knapp's new album.

0 Comments:

Post a comment