Saturday, November 10, 2001

Frustration today. I had my Friday Five all done along with a few other interesting tid-bits... only to have blogger freeze up when I tried to post the thing. TWICE. Grr.

So without further ado...

Friday Five

1. What toothpaste do you use? Mentadent whitening; cool mint, I think
2. What color/brand is your toothbrush? I think it's a mentadent one from mom. It's green with white grippies.
3. Do you use mouthwash? I think I have some in the house, but I never really use it. Only on those morning-after-garlic-bread days when virtually gagging yourself with the toothbrush won't get that taste off the tongue.
4. What gum/breath mints/breath spray do you use? I chew gum about three times a year. I hate it. I'll take a Wilhelmina peppermint anyday.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? I want to be at one with my couch all weekend.

This is an interesting place. It's the random url game. You hit the button and a random word is chosen from their dictionary, a .com is added to the end, and it takes you to completely random sites. Kinda fun... if you are completely bored with no life.

Song of the Day:
Wild Ride - The Lost Dogs

0 Comments:

Post a comment