Monday, November 19, 2001

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I am going to hold off on my writing career until next November.

T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S. Project - I knew there was a reason why I never liked those little yellow cakes.

Telephone Conversation:
Saturday, November 17th
7:24 AM

Danielle: Hello?
Michael: Danielle?
D: What?
M: Do you have any plans this weekend?
D: Well, I had planned on sleeping a little longer. Why?
M: Did you want to go to the concert tonight?
D: What happened?
M: Well, the drive shaft fell out of the van, and we need someone to rent another van and come get us.
D: Where are you?
M: The middle of Kentucky

So by 11:30, I was on my way to Kentucky in a white 15-passenger van. Got to the guys at 1:30. Got to Anderson a little later than planned, but the show did go on. Danielle saves the day.

I am so sad that I forgot about the meteor shower this morning. Especially considering that I was walking back out to the van at 4:30 am.

Got home about 11:00, and then I slept until 7:00. Novel writing was not a priority this weekend. Fun, fun though.

I was a little leary about being back in a white 15-passenger van though, as this is what happened the last time I was in one about four years ago:

0 Comments:

Post a comment