Saturday, November 03, 2001

All I have time for today is the Friday Five. Wasted a little too much time on the bus talking with Michael, so now I've got to bust a move here at work. (He does a dead-on impression of Phil Joel, by the way.) He let me borrow Waiting for Guffman though, so life is good.

Friday Five

1. Do you eat breakfast? What did you have today? Not really. I usually grab a soda before I leave the cottage and drink that throughout the morning. Although, I didn't eat dinner last night, so I stopped at McDonald's this morning and got a breakfast burrito.
2. What beverages do you usually have in a typical day? My daily can of Dr. Pepper. And if the bossman is feeling benevolent, I get a Vanilla Latte from Starbucks when he returns from a meeting out of the office.
3. White bread or wheat bread? When I actually have bread in the house, it is usually wheat. I'm not very sandwich-y though, so my bread is generally on the verge of becoming one big blue fuzzball.
4. What's your favorite kind (potato/tortilla/corn) and flavor of chip? I eat chips when they are around, but I don't really crave them or anything. If I had to pick a favourite, I'd go with Cheddar & Sour Cream potato chips. I happen to have tortilla chips in the house right now though.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? I'm off to my old stomping grounds. (Exactly what are stomping groups anyway?) I am so thrilled that a miracle happened, and my boss is closing the office an hour early, so that will get me on the road sooner than I thought. Off to Indiana. Hair dye and cut party tonight. Hanging out (hopefully) with the redletterpeople tomorrow. Back in time for The Edge Sunday night. Yay!

Song for the Day:
Try to Find Me - Gorky Park
One of my favourite guitar solos is in this song. I don't know how it got into my head today... but anyway.
~~Please try to find me and I'll try to find you
You know I need you just like you need me
Please don't give up 'cause we're almost together
We've almost made it, hold on and you'll see~~


(That picture is taken of Gorky Park in Russia.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment