Wednesday, October 03, 2001

Yes I'm still awake. 3AM Eternal for two nights in a row. I still got it in me. Working on the "new" section of the website for the big bossman. I can't help but feel like I'm lacking a bit of direction and a lot of content at the moment... but after 6 hours, I think I have a decent shell started. Just so long as he can picture my vision. Bleh. How did I get this job again?

And I was sad to learn that my creature Omar got eaten. I figured that would happen. He was an herbivore. Yandella is still alive and kicking, I guess. It still hasn't done anything. Earthsuit, on the other hand, only appears to be mating. Umm... right.

Song for the Moment:
Songbird - Fleetwood Mac as performed by Duncan Sheik
Creeped me out just a bit ago. This is officially Jay's voice-twin. (you still read this?)

0 Comments:

Post a comment