Tuesday, October 16, 2001

Ya learn something new every day... I just found out who I was in my past life... erm... or something.

Diagnosis:
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere around territory of modern Scotland approximately on 1550.
Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, judge.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life:
Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lesson, that your last past life brought to present:
The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem -- to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Now you remember?


Hmm... yeah, I think it's all coming back to me. Right.

0 Comments:

Post a comment