Wednesday, October 10, 2001

Words of Wisdom on Love and Friendship passed on by Tash:
"I'm certain, now more than ever, that we don't end up with the kind of people we think we will - in fact, I think we are more likely to end up with the opposites. But I do know that I know the people that I want to be around now and for the rest of my life."



Here's someplace you've probably never been before: bangladesh.com -- literally and figuratively. Tigers... yay!

I was going to write extensively about all the people that I randomly ran into in Georgia this weekend... only further causing my parents to believe that I have met everyone in the world. But I don't feel like it anymore. I'll just give a brief run-down of the people I ran into:
... Matt G. -- former ARCie
... John C. -- was in ARC with me for like 3 days
... Beth J. & Chanel C.-- my gal-pals from InPop
... Thux -- just Thux
... Greg F, Rosie L, & Amanda L -- the messageboarders
... Tonya & Becky -- the post-Disciple IHOP people
... Brian -- went to my Sunday School class when I lived in Michigan
It was just weird. Cool, but weird. In Atlanta of all places. I haven't been to Atlanta since Halloween of 1996 when Christie and I had no costumes so we just put on everything plaid and flannel we could find. Quite obnoxious. Anyway. Yeah, good times.

Song of the Day:
Lullaby (Goodnight My Angel) - Billy Joel
Ahh... the summer of Pyzza '94... for some reason we all fell asleep to this song playing on repeat. Sprawled out over the furniture and floor... just a lazy summer day. Perfect. Billy really knew how to write a song to nap to.

(I wrote this last night.)

0 Comments:

Post a comment