Tuesday, October 23, 2001

What an educational night. First of all, succotash. "Suffering succotash." Who honestly has experienced succotash before? Well, I have... as of tonight.

succotash n : fresh corn and lima beans with butter or cream

And so I was reading the label of my honey jar tonight, and it said not to give to infants under the age of one... but they didn't bother to give an explanation of any kind. Gee, thanks for getting my curiosity going. According to honey.com, honey may contain bacterial spores that can cause infant botulism. Okay. Enough said.

I cannot contain my joy. I bought Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves tonight. All this playing Age of Empires has left me needing to see it. I wish I could fully explain how much I obsessed over this movie. I spent countless hours watching scenes over and over again in order to type out a transcript at the computer. I think I was almost finished when I abandoned it. I listened to the soundtrack endlessly... even sitting at the piano and picking out the parts for each instrument in the overture. Ahh... I love this movie. (Nevermind how Christian Slater is just cute as can be in this one.)

Song of the Day: (I think it is obligated to be...)
Everything I Do (I Do It for You) - Bryan Adams

0 Comments:

Post a comment