Tuesday, October 02, 2001

Tonight was a great end to a perfectly depressing day. I can't remember the last time I was so sad without it being PMS-related. I just felt like crying about everything... and did once. Grr. It felt kinda good though. And then tonight I laughed much... good cure for the blues.

Made me miss my old friends though. Ahh... the good ol' days of the Nerd Herd. We were relatively decent kids... but we had our occasional run-in with the authorities. Dave, I hope you still have that Canadian flag after all we went through -- mine is gone, so sad.

So I was forced to stare into a magnificent full moon on the horizon on my drive home from work. Ay. Yet another sad part of my day. Reminded me of someone who was very dear to me. Should this person ever wonder about me again and stumble across this webpage, I just wanted to say this:

I know that life moves on and so do we, but part of me still just wants to know that you are safe and happy. (Did you ever get the greyhound and name it appropriately? Can you still name 10 Led Zeppelin albums in 30 seconds or less? Did you ever finish the dissertation? Is Wednesday still your favorite?) Those were some of my fondest memories. I can still think back on conversations and laugh. (i.e. the one when you made me decide which “shef” boy was which… and then you LIED! Only to have the true Watson determine the truth… it was all in the little cigar.) You taught me so much and were a friend when I needed one the most. I wish you could see me now... I think you'd be proud of the turns my life has taken since then. Seni seviyorum? I think maybe in my own little way, yes. You’ll always be my favourite (spelling okay with you?) 65-year-old trapped in a younger body.

Song for the Day:
Missing - Everything but the Girl
You know why..... like the deserts miss the rain.....
/me wishes you success in life and leaves.

0 Comments:

Post a comment