Wednesday, October 17, 2001

'Tis the season to start thinking about The Great Pumpkin. Test your GP knowledge here. Speaking of great pumpkins... this site has some great pumpkin carvings.

In other veggie news:


 
Join the fun:


 
 

So even though I put in a thirteen-hour day yesterday, it was all worth it... because I actually spoke to -- STEVE TAYLOR. He just rocks. That was the highlight of my day. And then I went home.

I came across some really horrible song lyrics today. Not nasty horrible... but just "what were you thinking??" horrible. So I've been inspired to write a country song. I don't write poetry, lyrics, or the like... so this will be interesting. I think I have some cheesey ideas to work with... so stayed tuned. I just need to tap into the reservoir of repressed depression, and I think it could be a hit. Repressed Depression... that will be the name of my non-existant band. Danielle and the Repressed Depression.

0 Comments:

Post a comment