Saturday, October 13, 2001

This post is kind of a work in progress. I have been running across some random sites that have been rather interesting to me, and rather than post a zillion times today, I am going to just update this post as I go off on new tangents of thought.

For anyone who finds political commentary even remotely interesting, this article (The Agony of the Left) from andrewsullivan.com is a good read.

I missed Dubya's speech last night because of the concert (which I will rave about later). However, I saw a couple of snippets of it on the news when I got home. It brought a somewhat humorous parallel to mind when I thought about what he was saying. Yes, I actually took the time to put this one together.



For some reason this struck me as weird: Window on the Wall. It's so Times-Square of them. Of course, if it's webcams that interest you, have a look at Nashville.

So while I was looking for the Charlton Heston / Yul Brynner photo for my Bush/Taliban variation, I came across several other sets of 10-Commandments. Apparently the ones from God just weren't enough, so now there are 10 Commandments for everything. Including:
The Ten Commandments...
... of Employment Negotiations (hey wait, they put eleven)
... of Web Design (I found these amusing)
... for Math Teacher (this goes out to Sjaarda)
... for Cell Phone Usage (this is a personal favourite)
... of Reptile Purchasing (there must be 10 for everything)
... for the Studio (good call)
... for Living with a Loser (this is getting a bit ridiculous)

Now, don't get me wrong... I'm all about the Ten Commandments. But somehow this page was a little scary to me... Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the TEN COMMANDMENTS... they need to read the 10 Commandments of Web Design.

0 Comments:

Post a comment