Saturday, October 13, 2001

Something I Wish I Thought Of:
This is just too great. These people are collecting 1,000,000 of those junkmail AOL cds. Once they reach their goal, they are going to AOL headquarters and dumping them off to let them know how we are really feel about them. The sheer mass of that many cds is quite amazing. Read for yourself.



Song for the Day:
Hot Child in the City - Nick Gilder
I have no idea where it came from, but I have been thinking about this song all day.
~Runnin' wild and lookin' pretty
Hot child in the city~


True Rocker Award for the night goes to Pete Orta. He is phenominal, and I don't use that lightly. He was totally grooving, and during the second song he somehow cut his eyebrow. Unfortunately, I don't think the majority of the audience "got it" or appreciated the talent that guy has. He ended it all by pulling all the strings off his guitar.
\m/ o[-_-]o \m/ Roooooooock!

0 Comments:

Post a comment