Sunday, October 14, 2001

It's still raining. Flood warnings. ~I'm only happy when it rains.~

According to this survey, my personality is closest to Relena Peacecraft. I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not.

My Smurf Name is: Slowly Evaporating Smurf
My Hobbit Name is: Camellia Loamsdown of Deephallow
My Jazz Name is: Dee Sharp
My Mob Name is: "Tranquil Danielle"
My Pirate Name is: Dread Pirate Kidd
My Hawaiian Name is: Kaniele Kakoukeni
My Top Gun Name is: Silver
My Cereal Name is: Nutty Magicsmacks
My X-Men Identity is: Worm (I can burrow through the ground at alarmingly slow speeds.)
Okay, that's enough of that.

Well, according to findyourspot.com, I am living in one of my Top 25 Top Spots, as Nashville ranked #13 for me. My top five?
1. Chattanooga, TN
2. Greenville, SC
3. Hickory, NC
4. Clarksville, TN
5. Tulsa, OK

I love Jimmy Fallon... and I have for about three years. I don't think he knows yet.

*sigh* He's dreamy....

0 Comments:

Post a comment