Sunday, October 21, 2001

I think this is a sign. For kicks I took the quiz to find out who is my perfect partner. I was quite pleased with the highly scientific results...

My perfect partner is:
The tough guy: A diamond in the rough is what you love!
  You want the best of both worlds, you want a nice guy, but one who is a little rough around edges. Good, but not TOO good. You're looking for a boy who's confident enough to wear what he wants and do what he wants, but underneath that exterior he's just going to be a sweet, laid back kind of guy! The slightly rebellious streak is what you like - sounds pretty much like the babelicious Health Ledger to us!

Aww, yeah, baby.

And then according to celebmatch.com, Heath and I have 96% physical combatibility, 43% emotional combatibility, 88% intellectual compatibility... making a total of 76%. Not bad, I guess. :)

Check your rating on the Lurve Meter. I'm an Angel Baby.

And since this entire entry is a load of cheese... be sure to consult the Online Cheese Comparator to find out which cheese you are. My cheese rating is Caerphilly:

Caerphilly is a hard cheese, first made in the Welsh town of the same name in around 1830. It is aged in a moist cellar, where the white/gray moulds on the rind grow thick and leathery. It has a fresh taste, and the flavour becomes more rounded with age. This cheese is known as "the crumblies".

0 Comments:

Post a comment