Sunday, October 28, 2001

I determined that I must be suffering from a bit of homesickness. That's really the only way I can explain it. I cried last night at the thought of not being able to go home for Thanksgiving. I just have to find a way to get home in time.

By the way, honeysuckle is supposedly a remedy for homesickness... and somehow amethyst is supposed to protect against homesickness. Unfortunately I do not have either one on hand at the moment.

draculascastle.com - they have t-shirts there that say "Got blood?" Funny.

fellow won the band tournament tonight. They rocked the house. Woot woot! Exposed Conspiracy (aka the group with the "fro guy") was there too.

Made homemade microwave popcorn when I got home. I love this. You just take one of those brown paper bags you would take your lunch to school in. Put 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels in there, fold the top shut and mircrowave for a little under two minutes. There are usually quite a few old maids, but to leave it in there any longer would turn it into one big chuck of burnt mess. However, the resulting popcorn is the fluffiest, tastiest, most delectable popcorn you may ever know. Mmm.

Song of the Day:
On N'a Pas Besoin - Paris Combo
I can't figure out why this song is stuck in my head... especially since I cannot remember the lyrics or what they mean, but there you have it.

0 Comments:

Post a comment