Thursday, October 25, 2001

I can see what people are searching for in search engines when they find my site. I think that is kinda funny. Here are some search phrases that led people to me:
  • housewarming rituals
  • funny pumpkin carvings
  • music, humorous, taliban song
  • jim morrison pumpkin carvings


    Sometimes I hate that I get up and go to work in the morning. Work all day. Home by 7:00. Sit and play a computer game or go out with friends or bake or whatever. Sleep securely in my own home. I feel so unworthy of my peace and safety. Not everybody has that. There are people worried about when they will eat their next meal and where they will get it. People worried about having their homes bombed. People worried that their son will be the next called to go.

    Articles like this one are disturbing to me. 'China assisting Taliban in war against US from timesofindia.com...
    Haqqani said that the US had not scored any noteworthy success in its three weeks of bombardment in Afghanistan.

    "So far, the Taliban have lost around 25 fighters. Also a military helicopter and two passenger planes of Aryana Airlines have received minor damage in the US attacks," he added.

    Haqqani said that the Taliban's all helicopters and planes were safe and no prominent commander had so far fallen victim to the US attacks.

    He added that real war would begin when the US would land its troops on the soil of Afghanistan. "We are anxiously awaiting their entry into Afghanistan in order to make a graveyard for the US army."

    "We have made all out preparations to engage Americans for a long time. We do not trust in the might of arms rather we believe in sacrificing our lives for the cause of Islam and honour of motherland," he further said.

    "We ask the US to land its troops without any delay and then see as to how much dead bodies it would airlift daily," Haqqani said.


    Though today China denies any contact with Taliban. What a crazy world we live in.


    Song for the Day:
    Be Still My Beating Heart - Sting

    ~~Be still my beating heart
    It would be better to be cool
    It's not time to be open just yet
    A lesson once learned is so hard to forget~~
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a comment