Friday, October 05, 2001

I am boycotting bands with numbers in their names. I think it is a requirement for every Tooth&Nail band to have a number in their name, and I just cannot take it anymore. There will be a few exceptions (i.e. U2), but no more twothirtyeight, Driver 8, Project 86, PAX217, Calibretto 13, or the like.

Song for the Day:
Get a Haircut - George Thorogood
~Get a haircut and get a real job~

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I finally found the car of my dreams. This isn't like the ordinary "that is my dream-[insert object]." No, I seriously saw this exact same car parked next to a yellow house somewhere several years ago, and I said two things... #1. That is the coolest looking car I have ever seen. #2. I must own one exactly like that some day. Only thing is that I haven't seen another like it since, and I began to wonder if my "blue saddle shoe" car even existed at all. The one I saw had a white top though, I think. Yay. I love this car.

0 Comments:

Post a comment