Saturday, October 06, 2001

Heath Ledger is two and a half years younger than me. How sad. He sure is a pretty thing.

Speaking of things from down under, did you know that Double Stuff Oreo Cookies are not available in New Zealand? (hehe, hi tash!) :)


Today has been exceedingly crappy. That's so disappointing for a Friday. I have been waiting for today all week.

It all started when the telephone rang five minutes before my alarm was set to go off. I was about to throw the phone into the closet, when I decided that since no one who knows me would dare to call that early, it might be an emergency of some sort. But nooooo....

[*cracky, sick, morning voice of death*] "Hello?"
"This is Omar's mother, is he there?"
"What??"
"Is Omar there?"
"No, he doesn't live here, you know that right?"
"Yes, but I think he called me from this number last night." (oh yeah, he came over to use the phone last night.)
"Yeah, I'm sure he did."
"And he's not there this morning?"
"What?? [*emphatically*] No, he's not here this morning!" (umm... gah! Who do you think you're talking to anyway, lady??)
"Well, if you see him, will you tell him I called?"
"Yeah, sure, whatever."

So apparently I am now Omar's answering service. Please tell me this is NOT happening. I think I may have come off a little rude, but I really was not completely coherent at that time. My day hasn't improved much since then. Anxiously awaiting work to be over.

Song for the Day:
Leave Me Alone - Michael Jackson

By the way, did you know that Tony Blair used to be the lead singer for a band called Ugly Rumours? Funny.

0 Comments:

Post a comment