Friday, October 12, 2001

frond n.
  • The leaf of a fern.
  • A large compound leaf of a palm.
  • A leaflike thallus, as of a seaweed or lichen.

    Not sure exactly why I kept thinking "palm fronds, palm fronds" on my way to work. "Frond" has become a bit of a non-word to me now. Say it. Over and over. Kinda like "fork". This reminds me... I think I'm going to find a recipe for flan... just to say I made flan.

    I was the girl of somebody's dreams last night. hehe. I just love it when I make guest appearances in people's dreams and then they tell me about it. It's so Wizard of Oz-ish... "You were there... and you were there, too."

    I am making my first music video tonight. Okay, so I'm just going to be in the audience... and it's not exactly my style of music... but still... it's my music video debut. Rock!

    No music. No time.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a comment