Saturday, October 27, 2001

Friday Five via smattering.com

1. What's your favorite time of day? The prime of the day for me is the 9:30pm until 2:30am window.
2. What's your least favorite time of day? Any time I am perfectly peaceful, and I hear my alarm clock... be that at 6:30 am on a Monday or at 2:30 pm on a Saturday. I guess I just don't transition from asleep to awake very well.
3. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Does it cause any problems? I am, and always have been, a night owl. I get much more accomplished in the wee hours of the morning than I could, say, mid-afternoon. Goodness yes, it causes problems. Every morning I have this war between mind and body. My mind knows I need to get out of bed, but my body refuses. So my mind starts to bargain-- "Okay, you can hit snooze one more time, but you won't have time to blow your hair dry. Okay, one more snooze, and you can kiss making coffee goodbye." Etc.
4. If you had an entire worry- and obligation-free day, what would you do with it? Lounge around. Listen to music. Sew or bake or do something crafty. Probably play a game or two. Just be lazy and not think about anything work-related.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? I have some laundry issues to contend with tomorrow, and I would like to rearrange my bedroom a little bit tomorrow to make it more user-friendly. Franklin Jazz Festival is this weekend, so I hope to catch June Bennett either tonight or Sunday. fellow in concert on Saturday.

Song for the Day:
Schizophreniac - Earthsuit
The new singles are in and are cool looking!
~~It is much easier to change your tune
when your song ain't being played~~

0 Comments:

Post a comment