Monday, October 22, 2001

Between these two sites, I have been inspired to never leave home without my camera ever again.
  -- Fire and Ice Photography
  -- The Mirror Project

And on the note of photography, these photos are so great. StorybookWeddings.com. (Side Note: Under "New Weddings", Allyson of "Allyson & Alex" used to work for Teligent... my old company.)

I'm so happy there are good people left in this world. Talked to my neighbor tonight for a little while. We run into each other outside about once every two weeks or so. I expressed my concern that the security light on our side of the building has been out for over a month. He gave me his phone number and said not to be afraid to call if I was ever worried about anything. He was apparently a police officer for thirteen years. That gives me a little peace of mind.

I really have to get my internal clock set right again. Getting up for work is probably going to hurt tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a comment