Friday, October 26, 2001

Ahh... I never thought my favourite commercial would be one by Victoria's Secret -- but I am so thrilled with their new one. I heard the music from the kitchen and came running in to see if it was really true. That's right -- Inertia Creeps by Massive Attack. Just one of their many great songs. Yay!

Seems as though Turkish women may have better times ahead -- Turkey Revising Male-Dominated Code. I am not a feminist by any means. I am actually quite a big fan of chivalry. Help Afghan Refugees However in the same breath, I must add that there are women in other parts of the world who live in daily oppression. That just is not right either. It brings to mind the reports of the treatment of Afghan women as well. Sad.


Song for the Day:
Hero - David Crosby & Phil Collins
~~And the reason that she loved him
was the reason I loved him too
and he never wondered what was right or wrong
he just knew - he just knew.~~

0 Comments:

Post a comment