Thursday, September 27, 2001

With the sudden onslaught of cold and flu around the country, I'm not entirely convinced that the biological warfare hasn't begun already. I mean, think about it. Anthrax is so obvious. The Plague is so 14th Century. What better way to make a country suffer than to give everybody cold and flu symptoms. Couldn't get much worse to me.

Yes, I feel it coming on. That tingle in the back of the throat that says "I'm really going to cause a lot of pain in a few days.", the ears feeling a little plugged, the pressure in the cheeks from sinuses gone wild. Nice.

I blame Karl. I wanted to rig up a walkie-talkie system so that he wouldnt contaminate us all in staff meeting last week, but nobody else went for that idea. Of course, Joe was sick... and I did spend most of last weekend at their house with the little sweetheart. Then again Chris was apparently fighting death over the weekend... and I was over there quite a bit lately. I wonder if germs travel through the phone... then it could have been any number of people.

Song for the Day:
Sweetest Thing - U2
Heard it yesterday at Royal Thai and needed to hear it again.

Yesterday's Song for the Day:
Anger Inc. - Adam Ant
Not that that was my mood or anything... just had it in my head and wanted to mention it.

0 Comments:

Post a comment