Thursday, September 06, 2001

On a more personal note... I have been putting off doing laundry for far too long. I have found myself wearing things I never would normally wear. But tonight it all ends... I refuse to tap into that "last resort" underwear pile in the back of the drawer. I think I just have a secret phobia of my laundry room or something. I have to clean my house so bad -- that it always happens when I get back from trips. I just walk in the door and dump everything on the floor. I am feeling the need for spaghetti.

If you find that my updates have a slighty crabby or harsh or scattered feel to them... it is because the withdrawl has kicked in. I've long known the side-effects for too much caffeine... and frankly, I didn't care. But that coupled with the supposed side-effects of aspartame has convinced me that I need to cut back. I have been known to drink several cans of my beverage of choice, Diet Dr. Pepper, per day... and I have decided to cut back. Maybe one or two a week until I get rid of this case, and then I'm off it. So here goes. If I make it through tonight (which I should since I don't have any in the house) it will have made two days, DDP free. I think I'm going to die.

Song for the day:
That Song - Big Wreck

~~I really love that tune... I really love that song. I love that song.~~ I think another song that I was actually listening to today reminded me of that song (or That Song)... so I'm about to go home and listen to it.

Diet Dr. Peppers/Days:
0/2

0 Comments:

Post a comment