Friday, September 07, 2001

Is pride some sort of secret cover up for insecurity? I think it can be. People who are overly concerned about their appearances and "how things look" to others... seems like it is just a big cover up for a great worry about what others think of them. I was just thinking about that on my drive home today. I'm sure I get embarrassed on occassion... but somehow I don't have one of those devastatingly embarrassing moments that is fun to tell at parties. I guess I just don't care enough about what other people think. I'm okay with that.


Okay, isn't this the sweetest picture in the world? Augh! I cannot wait to go home and see them. My little niece and nephew. I can't get used to saying that -- niece. Yay!



Song for the day:
You Make Me Feel - Pete Orta

Good tune... love the guitar hits. Nice guy, nice music, great tune. Sure to be a hit.

On the Diet Dr. Pepper issue... I'd just like to clarify that I did indeed say that I am cutting back for now... so my half a can today was perfectly legal...
DDPs/Days:
.5/3

0 Comments:

Post a comment