Saturday, September 08, 2001

In accordance with Murphey's Law, now that my car is paid off, it is required to start having every piece break, one at a time. My current ailments? Leaky front right tire -- nursing this along by paying fifty-cents a day to refill it... and a burnt out license-plate-illuminator bulb -- actually, I have a new one in there (no thanks to JoJo the Tireboy at Tires Plus), but I haven't actually screwed the thing back in.

Oh, but the other exciting car thing was that I locked myself out of it in my haste this afternoon. Thankfully I had the window cracked ever so slightly, so I got all Macguyver-like and managed to hook the "lock" lever with a coat hanger. Mental note: don't ever do that again.

So my days being the teacher's pet in Creative Writing have paid off a bit. I wrote a little news article for redletterproject.com today on the current state of the band. I thought it might be a little over-the-top, but it was well-received by the members of the band... so hey, who cares then.

Tomorrow I will have Chinese food. My oriental chicken salad tonight just didn't cut it. No chop-sticks; therefore it doesn't count.

Song for the day:
Rainbow Connection - Kermit the Frog

I missed it, J. Sorry. The rest rocked. \m/ (That's my official new "roooooock" symbol.)

DDPs/Days:
.5/4
Coffee consumption has greatly increased since I began the final Diet Dr Pepper chapter in my life. I think I'm just thirsty, not necessarily craving the caffiene or anything... but who knows.

0 Comments:

Post a comment