Saturday, September 22, 2001

I lock my bedroom door at night.

I'm not exactly sure why... seeing as how I live alone, and there shouldn't be anyone else inside trying to get in. Sleeping with the door shut makes sense, as every good fireman's daughter knows. But locked? Is that extreme? I don't know.



I love President Bush. His speech last night was amazing. I'm so glad that my friends and I are able to discuss this stuff, because otherwise I'd feel so alone in the world.

A scary thing though... so many of my dear guy friends have been talking about how they have been having thoughts of enlisting in the armed services... which is a cool thing, but yet -- I am selfish and really hate the thought. Did I say that I would maybe marry one of them before he got shipped out??

Song of the Day:
In My Dreams - REO Speedwagon
Do not ask me why -- I have no idea why it has been stuck in my head all day.
~~We climb and climb and at the top we fly
Let the world go on below us, we are lost in time
And I don't know really what it means
All I know is that you love me, in my dreams
~~

By the by, I purchased the Entertainment Weekly with Michael Jackson on the cover. In the pathetic article that continuously bashed my Michael, there it was -- the word "malarkey"! I'm amazing. I didn't even realize how influential I am. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a comment