Monday, September 24, 2001

Everything about babies is sweet. Their fingers, their toes, their ears, their noses. Just sweet, sweet, sweet. I used to think that I would never, ever want to have children. As I said to Barbara today, I know that God has not yet brought me to a point where I want to have them in the near future... but I can see how people who have them enjoy them. The problem is... sweet babies eventually turn into 2-year-olds. Aaaaahhhhh!!

I am so cool -- I'm a stick-shift-driving fool! There's no stopping me. Well, I guess there is... I did my fair share of stalling today. But it went surprisingly well. I drove to Barb & Matt's all by myself. Drove to Angela & Joe's tonight with mom... that was no small feat either, I might add. I am almost in love with that car enough to consider dealing with car payments again. Almost.

0 Comments:

Post a comment