Tuesday, September 04, 2001

Congrats to my sis and bro-in-law -- I'm an aunt again. Yay! The first little girl in the family... sure to be spoiled to death. Now is about the time that I hate living a 13-hour drive away from all my family. I cannot wait to go home to see the little shribble. I'm sure little Karli is as sweet and as beautiful as can be!

More glowing about that later. I expect my dad will be sending some digital photos over sometime today.

Song for the day:
Time to Say Goodbye - Sarah Brightman

Due to circumstances beyond my control, I currently do not have a radio in my car. (A big sarcastic thank-you goes out to the person who felt compelled to break in and take it. Jerk.) So the 5-hour trip back to my house last night was semi-painful, as I was feeling the results of a sleep-deprived weekend. With no radio, I was singing any song I could think of in order to stay awake. I was going insane trying to think of "Time to Say Goodbye", but the words for one of her other songs kept getting in the way. So an honorary mention should go to "Just Show Me How to Love You" from the same album.

I must work now. Labor Day at its best... laboring.

0 Comments:

Post a comment