Saturday, January 01, 2000


About Me
  • I grew up in Northwest Iowa.
  • My parents are still married, and I have two siblings that I actually like.
  • I went to college in Eastern Iowa.
  • I toured the country doing assembly programs in schools for a year.
  • I lived in Southwest Michigan on the third floor of an old mansion for a few years.
  • I lived in Indianapolis with some of my greatest friends and a cat named Phyllis for a few years.
  • I spend four years in Nashville doing my dream job and worked for my favourite band.
  • I met my husband there, but I didn't know it until a few years later.
  • I moved to Brisbane in September 2005. I had culture shock.
  • We got married in May 2006. It was a private ceremony in the park where we got engaged. Hans's brother and his wife were our attendants.
  • I'm in love with my wedding photos. (Need a great photographer?)
  • My husband is SO MUCH FUN.
  • We live in a cute little Queenslander next door to my in-laws.
  • We inherited a cat with the house. His name is Chucky. I can't believe I love him.
  • I have discovered my inner artist, and now I like to draw and watercolour.
  • People ask if I'm Canadian before they suggest I might be American.
  • I get so many comments on my white American teeth. And people get jealous when I say I have no fillings. That's fluoride-free Australian water for you.
  • Some of my friends here have suggested that I'm losing my American accent. I'm still deciding whether that's a good or bad thing.
  • I drink too much coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a comment