Friday, February 29, 2008

Stuff and Things
♥ My Adirondack chairs from the porch came on Monday. I put them together on Wednesday. And tomorrow I'm going to spend the entire day sitting on the veranda. LOVE THEM!

♥ Hans had his album mastered last week, and I feel one step closer to that enormous exhale of relief once it's finally OUT. It sounds great. Someone at the office said, "It sounds like a real album, you know?" Yes. That's the point. :)

♥ We're still battling the flea thing at our house. That Darn CAT! I'm not keen on bombing the whole place with pesticides, but I'm getting close to doing so. I have ordered a product from the UK that is pesticide-free that hopefully will solve my problems -- if it ever gets here. It's called Skoosh. I mean, really. How can it not be awesome?

♥ We got a Christmas card on Monday that was posted November 27th from Virginia Beach. I think it swam here.

♥ I can't wait to get home to see if my old Saso cd made it along to this country. I've got a hankerin' for a Big Group Hug.

♥ Looks like we might be doing a little get-away on the Easter 4-day weekend. Though it won't likely involve seeing all the Nashvillians who will be around. (I canNOT believe I'm passing up the chance to see Geoff Moore. Due to becoming friends with his old merchandise manager, I have been to more of his shows than I can count. Oh well.)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Mar 10 2008, 06:00 am
Those chairs are great. I just need to get me some property where I can put them!

10:18 PM  

Post a comment