Sunday, December 09, 2007

Now with 0% Hotness!

Your Score: Saffron
You scored 75% intoxication, 0% hotness, 100% complexity, and 25% craziness!

You are Saffron!

Those other spices have nothing on you! You're warm, smart, and you make people feel really good (and with no side-effects!). You can be difficult to get to know and require a lot of those who try, but you're so totally worth it. *Sigh*

Link: The Which Spice Are You Test

Project of the Day
We are trying to finish a little video for a little certain something that only one of you will know about. But dang, we should have just done it straight. Instead we had a shot list, a soundtrack, color grading, and Hans is just now putting the finishing touches on the audio effects. And that was just for one impersonation. I think the other four aspects of the project are going to be dull and boring in comparison.

1 Comments:

Dec 09 2007, 03:10 pm

I'm salt. They said I was bland. :-P

I bet I know what the video is for... I can't wait!!! It needs to be turned in soon.

12:34 PM  

Post a comment