Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cousins are Coming
Relations will be on Australian soil Thursday night, spending one night before leaving on their cruise. In the meantime, I am booking flights to Sydney so we can spend a couple days with them after they dock and before they go back to Texas. Wanting to be at the same hotel, it looks like we might be staying here. Love it!

Tripod Lovin'
Last week I discovered Catch of the Day, which is like the Australian version of Woot!. The idea is the same for both. One product per day offered at bargain prices. COTD also has a section called "Small Fish" where they feature what I believe to be the leftovers. That's when I saw the tripod I've been desiring... and for just $20AU -- insanity!

I told Hans about it, and he bought it for me. It came yesterday. Oh you know there's going to be all kinds of self-portrait taking in our future! I had it hanging from the side of the doorframe in the kitchen the whole night, and it didn't slip a millimeter.

Halloween Games
It's that time of year again for me to link to A Murder of Scarecrows, the beautiful flash game. Don't miss Erin's bowling game too.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Oct 25 2007, 09:52 am

heya! ok so I'm in indiana .. so fun. and i have your shopping list. and if i'm actually gonna see you in person.. well i'm just too excited. xx

1:49 PM  

Oct 25 2007, 07:02 pm

Eeeeeeeee! You have our new mobile numbers and all? I'll email you to be sure. I can't believe we're going to be there on the same day!

1:49 PM  

Oct 27 2007, 06:31 pm

ok i don't have any of your numbers! so you better email them to me.. and save space in your suitcase because I've just gone and done all your shopping!!!

1:50 PM  

Post a comment