Monday, September 03, 2007

Extremely Important Information
Project Runway: Australia is currently in development! Hooray! Twice the PR to get us through the year. And hello, Megan is the obvious choice.

Less Important Information
I went into something of a homesickness-inspired downward spiral the last couple weeks which peaked pretty much last Thursday night. Gosh, I get teary thinking about it. But yeah. A lot is going on back home. It's my niece's birthday today. I feel like hanging out with my mom. I need a free haircut from my sister. I want to go shopping and don't know where to find anything here. If I know you in real life and you read this, I'm missing you. I just want to go "home".

But things picked up on Friday. We had a much needed time out with friends over dinner and games. (♥ Laydes) We had an impromptu campout in the living room that night, because the neighbors were having a loud party outside our bedroom window. (There were still people outside talking when we got up in the morning.) And we had a low-key night in on Saturday watching Last Holiday. (Yes, it's a crap chick-flick, but we saw it on the plane to America and have been talking about it again lately.) I had no idea it was a remake.

There's probably more to talk about, but I'll just leave you with this ad that Hans sent me:

Labels:

4 Comments:

Sep 03 2007, 03:37 am

hey chickie...we had an awesome time at your house on Friday night....I can't believe how awesome your holiday movie is!!!

And..you got out Last holiday after we spoke about it..now i'm going to have to watch it....although i don't think my husband will be as excited :P

3:15 PM  

Sep 03 2007, 03:40 am

i heart you forever.
i wish that i was going to be seeing you in seven weeks. i have one day in sydney on the way back.. care for a stopover? i'll bring treats home for you. i miss you much.

3:15 PM  

Sep 03 2007, 09:25 am

I miss you bunches too. You can sleep on the new mattress if you come stay here!

3:16 PM  

Sep 09 2007, 11:23 am

Sorry you've been feeling homesick lately. *hugs*

3:16 PM  

Post a comment