Saturday, March 10, 2007

The Phant Menace
So in the continuing ant saga, Wednesday was bad. Thursday was worse. And Friday the exterminator came.

We got home last night to find a powdery white substance along all our baseboards and countertops. A substance I'm told not to wipe up for another day. The hypochondriac in me feels the cancer soaking in, but the good news is that there isn't a single ant on this block of land. Neither have I seen a single spider. And I saw more dead cockroach carcasses in the garage than I care to mention. I'm thrilled, to say the least.

The problem now is that sitting on the couch we've both had moments where we felt phantom ants, "phants" if you will, on our feet or legs. It's a problem I'm sure we'll learn to deal with, but it seems sad that our bodies are so used to that feeling that we're making it up on our own now.

Lost in Translation
road works (roed wircz)
n. road construction
"The traffic was so slow due to road works."

Cute Animation Alert
I came across the Minuscule videos online yesterday and just about died from the cuteness.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Mar 12 2007, 07:42 am

aaahhhhgggghhhhhhhhhhhhh I HATE ants!!!

11:40 AM  

Post a comment