Thursday, February 08, 2007

Now It's Time to Say Goodbye
I can't believe how fast these two months have gone. So much to do, so many people to see, so much time consumed by MarioKart. Now I'm madly trying to figure out how we're going to get all of our stuff back in the four suitcases we have. I have accumulated four new (awesome) pairs of shoes, tons of summery blouses, several skirts, some books, some games, and a flute. That's on top of all the crap I brought with me originally. (Did I really think I needed two pairs of flipflops? I didn't even take them to Florida.)

We'll be heading out tomorrow at noon and should arrive in Brisbane at 11:35 AM on Saturday their time. Crazy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Feb 07 2007, 06:09 pm

Hey - I came across an old blog of yours - I know Deke Metzler. Saw him two weeks ago. Proud to say I was part of the first "Crap and Burn" party......
sbcstudio@yahoo.com

11:46 AM  

Feb 09 2007, 04:39 pm

yahoo...you'll be here in a few hours

11:46 AM  

Post a comment