Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Most Wonderful Place on Earth
We're in Florida. Got in yesterday and suffered greatly from jetlag for whatever reason. (Well, the reason may have been the wine and late night visit with my friends in Nashville the night before, but still.)

We got to see Manda as the Princess last night at the Pirates dinner theatre. I assisted the purple pirate as flag waver and cannonball thrower. It was pretty fun, I must admit.

Tonight we watched Jack coach a basketball game in Daytona Beach and went to Outback Steakhouse afterwards. It was a hoot to me now after having lived there.

Tomorrow we go to Disney and then on to Universal the next day. Wheeeeee!

3 Comments:

an 10 2007, 09:13 pm

so speaking of floarida ... my uncle jsut arrived here .. no bags though - and a 40 hr trip from indy - charlotte - alberqueque - la - nadi, fiji - auckland

phew.

11:53 AM  

Jan 11 2007, 09:51 pm

Oh wow! That's a massive trip! Do you have lots planned with them?

11:53 AM  

Jan 20 2007, 02:27 pm

LOL @ going to Outback Steakhouse... when my husband first visited the States, I took him there (as payback for taking me to Lone Star Steakhouse in Sydney!) and he actually exclaimed for the whole restaurant to hear, "There is NOTHING Australian on this menu!" LOLOL

11:54 AM  

Post a comment