Monday, December 25, 2006

Brrrrrr...
Okay, so it's been hard to get online. Or to do anything. Jetlag has made us tired. Catching up with everyone has made us tired. Laying around and not having anything to do makes us tired. Okay, not really the last part, but it does feel nice to have no responsibility.

I planned to post some pictures, but I must just say that I totally saw Boston Rob and Amber at the San Francisco airport. I tried to get pictures, but it's kind of hard to tell who it is, because I didn't want to be all stalker-like. But they were wearing matching coats... who even does that?

Anyway, we're doing Christmas with the fam tonight, so I have to wrap pressies.

No snow yet, but it's predicted for this afternoon. Eeeep!

Happy Holidays!
If I'm not back anytime soon, it's because I ate too much and couldn't get back upstairs. Or it might be because I died from turning 30. Or because we turned into ice cubes in the basement.

But I hope you all have a lovely and joyful Christmas! ♥

If you need some holiday cheer, check out these videos of Jim & Erin's light display. So amazing!

4 Comments:

Dec 25 2006, 08:26 am

Merry Christmas

2:05 PM  

Dec 27 2006, 01:07 pm

hehe, you said pressies. :)

2:06 PM  

Dec 27 2006, 01:11 pm

I had the weirdest dream. I went to dinner with you and the hubby and ordered a pitcher of top shelf Strawberry Margaritas. MMmmmm.

Do you even like Margaritas?

2:06 PM  

Dec 30 2006, 05:12 pm

Ooo, I don't mind a good margarita every now and then. Well, come to think of it, I haven't had one in ages since they don't have any decent Mexican restaurants in AU!

2:06 PM  

Post a comment