Wednesday, November 01, 2006

NaNoWhat?
I'm going to give NaNoWriMo another go. This will be my fourth year starting, and I'll keep you posted on the progress until I drop out. (Yeah, I have little faith in my finishing, but sometimes it's the starting that's the big accomplishment.)

Actually, November really snuck up on me with Halloween being essentially nonexistant here. I would have forgotten about the holiday completely if someone else hadn't reminded me. Needless to say, we didn't have any trick-or-treaters, and this was the first year in the history of my owning the CD that I didn't play the Edward Scissorhands soundtrack on repeat for the whole day. Sad.

Linky Links
I found a whole heap of great links yesterday through other people's sites, but I'm too lazy to go back and find them.

Well all except this one which has alternate uses for ordinary things found at Rachel's. This one would have been particularly handy for me on the train this morning. (I'm sleepy!)

1 Comments:

Nov 03 2006, 07:46 am

Each Halloween for the past couple of years I've found myself playing my mix CD of "The Haunted Mansion" music from various Disney parks around the world. Plus the cover of Grim Grinning Ghosts by Barenaked Ladies.

And we've tried to watch Nightmare Before Christmas every year but didn't work it in last year...then wanted to see the new 3D release in the theatres and missed that too....I think I'm screwing up my family...

anywhoo - good luck with NaNoWriPo! I've added you to my Book Buddies, too ;)

7:57 PM  

Post a comment