Saturday, November 04, 2006

Little Miss Sunshine
Last night after a somewhat disappointing afternoon, Hans took me out on a little date to our favourite Japanese restaurant. We had a walk along the river and browsed the South Bank Markets. We bought $17 worth of Jelly Belly's from the Great Aussie Sweet Shoppe. And then we went to see Little Miss Sunshine.

I haven't laughed and cried so much at a film in a long time. At one point I laughed until I cried and nearly fell out of my seat... only because I've driven faulty vehicles in the past.

I loved it and would recommend it highly if you haven't seen it already. But I don't want to overhype it. If you don't love it, then blame your own cold heart and not me. :)

Oh, I almost forgot, but he also bought me the cutest mug in the whole world. Since I carried orange gerberas at my wedding, they're a little special to me. So this mug is bright orange with three orange gerberas in various stages of bloom, and then it says "I wake up for you". So cute.

Service for Google to Purchase Sometime in the Future
Zamzar: Free online file conversion (via The Copydesk)

NaNo Progress, or Lack Thereof
I didn't write at all yesterday. Hans just left to go to a surprise birthday party for his old bassist who I never knew, so I get to stay home and do my thing if I can crack down and do it. I'm so unmotivated. I'd rather be vacuuming!

1 Comments:

Nov 04 2006, 09:07 am

why was your afternoon disappointing? nothing to do with your pending trek across the ocean??

7:56 PM  

Post a comment