Thursday, October 12, 2006

Obvious News
Red hair genes up skin cancer risk... no kidding? Actually, upon reading the article it's talking more about the recessive red hair genes that darker skinned people might have, but when I first read it, it was a "duh" moment.

Now if they can pinpoint the gene that makes red hair thick, frizzy and unmanagable, then I'd be happy. (I really just need a haircut, but I'm counting that as beside the point.)

The Truth in Comics
My mom sent me the link to For Better or For Worse from last Sunday's paper, and we had a good laugh about it. Apparently she and my sister have worked out a deal that one of us girls will pluck her chin hair if she's ever in a nursing home and can't do it herself.

Tiger Island, Here I COME!
After over a year of talking about Dreamworld, we're finally going next weekend! I'm so excited. I can't wait for Tiger Island. Rollercoasters. Tigers. What more could I ask for?

Australian Annoyance
They say "maths" instead of "math". Witness.

1 Comments:

Oct 12 2006, 01:15 pm

do you have internets, or just one?

8:13 PM  

Post a comment