Sunday, October 01, 2006

A Conversation
(In the grocery store this afternoon)
Him: You know the key to dancing on the inside is that it doesn't actually show.
Me: Yeah, but what would our trips to the store be without our dance-offs?
Him: Shorter, for one thing.

Yeah, I drove... a car... to the store this afternoon. Granted it was less than a mile away, but I did go the whole way without turning on the windshield wipers once! (FYI, their turn indicators are on the right side of the steering wheel. And another FYI, they call it a windscreen.)

Three Cheers
My FBI Criminal Background check came back yesterday. Turns out I'm innocent after all. Wheeeee! Only waiting for one police check for Hans, and I should be free to make travel plans. Woot!

Now I'm off to go make my Grandma's famous hot chocolate sauce to put over ice cream.

1 Comments:

Oct 01 2006, 08:59 am

I remember being in Japan and all the time the whipers going when my dad was driving, so I'm super impressed with you!

8:16 PM  

Post a comment