Friday, September 01, 2006

I <3 This Computer
Why? It has a television tuner, so we can use it as a tivo. My life has changed. Well, not that there's a lot I am commited to watching anyway, but I am strangely addicted to Australian Idol. Their judges are so much easier to stomach than Simon, Paula & the other guy. And I know several other people who were glued to their sets this week, so I don't feel so bad about it.

I also called all the finalists voted in, except for Joseph, who I couldn't stand... if only because he was singing a song that went "let me be the one to.. [something R&B blah]" and while singing "one", he held up one finger, and when he sang "to", he held up two fingers. That's when the hating began, I'd say.

One of the guys in the wild card is in a band called Soul Frame, who have played at AGMF and Sonfest and the like. I was surprised to hear a Switchfoot song on Idol until I read that.

Hey Now, Hey Now Now
I LOVE this cartoon that's on in the mornings called Jane and the Dragon! It is so cute. I don't know if it's on anywhere in the States, because it's made by a Canadian company. Oh, and they're working with Peter Jackson's Weta Workshop. I love how it looks really sketchy but also real videogamey. (Hans likes it because the heroine is a redhead.) I'm totally tivo-ing it now!

And I'm going to make him apply for a job. I could stand to be in Wellington now that Spring is here.

1 Comments:

Sep 09 2006, 12:24 pm

I just want to know who the band is, the instrumentation, and their web site.

1:29 PM  

Post a comment