Tuesday, August 08, 2006

SOBAR
Yes, that's right... I'm Stressed Out Beyond All Recognition.

I bring this on myself with my natural tendency to procrastinate... forever. It doesn't help that this is one of the many ways that Hans and I are EXACTLY THE SAME. It's about fear, deep down. I know this. I'm afraid of the unknown. I'm OCD in some ways, and there is a huge part of me that hates it when God operates on a Needs to Know basis, and I apparently don't need to know how it's all going to play out.

So I'm stressed about this visa application business, and therefore, I am putting it off... thus perpetuating the cycle, and kicking it all up a notch each time.

Stress apparently causes me to "freak out" while I'm sleeping, according to Hans. I remember him asking me if I was okay a couple of times last night, but his side of the story is a lot more interesting.... involving tossing, turning, and crying out "no" repeatedly. And this has happened three different nights recently that I remember.

Does stress cause bloody noses? Because I've been getting them for the past three days as well. It could be the electric heater drying out the air in the house, but I like to think that my body is so tense at the moment that it is causing the capillaries in my nose to go into self-destruct. It's probably the heater.

The thing that makes it all better is this video that Steve sent me yesterday.

2 Comments:

Aug 08 2006, 09:20 am

hey, what's your flickr name?

2:49 PM  

Aug 12 2006, 04:14 am

Why not provide the links to all of your posts from the blog about the wedding and before to the visa application office? Ha! Force them into the new milennium ... and they would at least have an excuse to surf the net at work! Just kidding, but it would be kind of fun.

2:50 PM  

Post a comment