Friday, July 21, 2006

A Webgirl's Work is Never Done
I've been a little, how shall we say, busy beyond all recognition for the last couple days. My one remaining client from the States just launched a new website layout (ichaelmay ardcay dot omcay), so I'm busy fixing broken things and getting archives working again and all that good stuff.

Add to this, we decided to launch Hans's website this week so that it was functional by the show tomorrow. (unzhay dot omcay dot au) Thankfully, we pretty much tested that thing to death before we ever bothered putting it live... so it's taking care of itself at the moment.

Hmm...

Blank Books of Joy
In other news, I bought the greatest blank book yesterday. It's made in Australia by Corban & Blair. It's like their wrap notebooks but mine is a slightly shimmery graphite color. LOVE IT. I just realized that the store where I got it has a website! I love that place so much. It makes me feel like I'm back in Franklin.

0 Comments:

Post a comment