Saturday, May 20, 2006

Video Killed the Radio Star
So with what, moving and getting married and all that, somehow we thought it would be wise to throw another major activity into the mix. This is why we spent the entire day here at Bond shooting Hans' video clip. I think it's going to turn out great. I was on playback detail for most of the day. Woot.

Who Has the Bestest Best American Friend in the World?
Me.

Shower curtains. Pampered Chef. Kona Coffee. (via Matt via Leslie, I'm sure.) Peeps. LITTLE DEBBIE! Kool-aid. Wheat Pillows. Velveeta. Spongebob Aquatoy. (He loves it.) Toilet Paper Cores. (I should have known, and yet I was surprised.) DIET DR. PEPPER!!!! Honeymoon Sweet Thangs. (Definitely much tamer than I expected from you. Sicko.) :)

I love you!

3 Comments:

May 20 2006, 08:48 am

man oh man - i need a friend like that - except maybe minus the honeymoon stuff. and the toilet paper cores.

well done ..

3:40 PM  

May 20 2006, 11:41 am

how did the chocolate hold up during the journey?

3:40 PM  

May 21 2006, 10:29 pm

Just saw the countdown banner...
5 DAYS! HOLY CRAPS!

3:40 PM  

Post a comment