Wednesday, May 10, 2006

TWO Weeks and THREE Days
Oh my gosh. When I think of all we have to do yet, it makes my head spin. We're shopping for wedding bands this afternoon. Two angelic beings have offered to take me dress shopping this weekend. We're deciding on our vows at lunch. We're finishing the announcements tonight? Hopefully? And then we need to get to the important stuff... like figuring out when we're going to see XMen 3.

I'm trying to think of something else to write, but my mind is just filled with other stuff right now. And I'm irritated with how the people at Michael's (ordinarily my craft store of choice) and Kinko's have treated my mother when making inquiries on my behalf. Not that I ultimately care if the announcements are crappy since only one in twenty people will probably save it anyway... but still. Be nice to my Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a comment