Friday, April 14, 2006

Sweet Serenity
Some people will be thrilled about this, and others will just think I'm a geek and won't care... but we're going to see a special screening of Serenity, and Summer "River" Glau is going to be there! I'm excited.

The Words We Cannot Say
So for the past few days, I've been... the s-word. (The one that rhymes with "pick".) At first signs were pointing to it being the f-word (the one that rhymes with "blue"), but after sleeping for practically 48 hours, I think it's going away. I am still taking pills for a gran mal headache at the highest dosage and frequency allowed. I just think the headache is from my lack of coffee for the past three days -- someone with a habit like mine shouldn't go cold-turkey, so maybe I can get a cup past my Caregiver today.

3 Comments:

Apr 14 2006, 09:10 am


I own the "Firefly" dvd series, and the "Serenity" movie...so I'm totally jealous.

Signed,
Fellow Sci-Fi Geek Aimee

8:36 PM  

Apr 14 2006, 09:55 am


So cool about the Movie!! Get a pic with her and post it. BTW...you're about 5 feet taller than her, don't be alarmed. :)

So Sorry you're *ick.

I'm blogging again.

Get better!!!

8:36 PM  

Apr 15 2006, 05:37 pm


mmmm... cold turkey

8:36 PM  

Post a comment