Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day
I didn't mean to miss one of my favourite holidays, so I'm altering the day of this one just to do my traditional Irish blessing.

Hans didn't wear green, but my shockingly kelly green shirt made up for both of us, I'd say.

After work, we met up with my aussie BFF and her housemate. We picked up Indian food, for lack of wanting to tackle our way into a pub. We watched Veronica Guerin (with Circle of Friends in mind as our Irish movie back-up in case we couldn't rent the first). And we enjoyed a nice bottle of wine that was chosen solely based on the amount of green on the label. Good times!

Irish Proverb
May God grant you always...
A sunbeam to warm you,
A moonbeam to charm you,
A sheltering angel, so nothing can harm you.

3 Comments:

Mar 20 2006, 10:18 pm


I celebrated, as usual, with some Midori. I still have my BD's shirt, too...

8:43 PM  

Mar 23 2006, 06:52 pm


I told Hans the story about that t-shirt, but I couldn't remember for sure what you had to sing... "I'm a Little Teapot"?

8:43 PM  

Mar 23 2006, 11:00 pm


I remember, quite vividly, singing the teapot song. (on a chair, if memory serves me)

8:43 PM  

Post a comment