Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Immediate Thoughts
  • Christmas season in the southern hemisphere blows. It's hotter than hell. And everyone knows that only white-trash people have Christmas decorations on their houses when it's this hot out. I just want to skip it altogether this year.
  • The moving of the blog is postponed for now.
  • Last week we heard a nice, old man playing Billy Joel's "Pianoman"... on an acoustic guitar. Is that even allowed?
  • I'm going to New Zealand this weekend. Woohoo!
  • I feel like I'm grounded. No car. No phonecalls. No hanging out with friends. At least I haven't had my internet privileges taken away yet.

1 Comments:

Dec 06 2005, 11:41 pm


woohooo! indeed!!!
hey .. i emailed you but it bounced back.. what the... ???
should i just use gmail now?

11:16 PM  

Post a comment